Upgrade Your Experience
While both our freestanding ER and Regional Hospital emergency departments can treat the same types of emergency conditions, our South College Station Emergency Center has the benefit of much shorter wait times and can also be more convenient and accessible.
Our College Station emergency center is dedicated to the South College Station community. It follows the same exemplary standards and treatment protocols you can expect from the Level II Emergency & Trauma Center at CHI St. Joseph Health Regional Hospital, the highest rated trauma center in the Brazos Valley. And now, the patient experience just got better.
Why Choose Us?
- Named among the 15 Top Health Systems by IBM Watson Health™
- Primary Stroke Center
- Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI and Resuscitation
- ER-experienced physicians and nurses
- Seamless transfer to the region’s highest-level emergency and trauma center
- On-call specialists, including cardiology, orthopedics, and neuroscience
- Minimal wait times
If you feel this is a life-threatening emergency, please call 9-1-1. You may request that the ambulance take you to a CHI St. Joseph Health emergency center.
Conveniently located on Highway 6 near William D. Fitch Parkway, next to Lowe’s.
100 Top Hospitals® is a registered trademark of IBM Watson Health™.